June 2012

Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Park Fun

The beginning of November was filled with good park days. November 5th was especially fun because daddy got to come to the park. He is really good at making huge piles of leaves!

Making a big pile

I just love the joyful look on Eve's face

Playing in the leaves

Daddy coming over to help
November 7th was yet another park day! We saw some very interesting things that day and yes, we played in the leaves again!

Aria showing off her beautiful eyes
Being a sweet baby
 Here are the interesting bugs we saw. I don't know what they are. They look like ants with wings (I guess they could be just that, but I am not sure). When we got to the park in the afternoon they were all over the wood. After about 45 minutes (and as it started getting a little dark) they were completely inside the crack of the wood! It was very interesting to watch and Reed, Eve, and myself were fascinated with it. I must admit I was a little grossed out by them as well.


A close-up in case anyone wants to see the bugs
 Playing in the leaves - you can never do it too much!








No comments: