June 2012

Monday, January 2, 2012

Halloween is coming

Here is our fun the weekend before Halloween! I don't know why, but I just love Halloween. Dressing up as a child was always so much fun and getting candy was the best! Also, I remember that my parents would usually invite people over to have soup and rolls. So, the kids went trick-or-treating and then came over to play and eat candy while the adults talked and ate yummy food. It was great!

Here are some of the things we did:

Eve was showing Aria one of the baby toys. Aria was somewhat impressed. October 27th

We went to Cox Farms for Gwynne's (a preschool friend) 4th birthday and loved playing and the hay ride! October 28th.

On Saturday, the 29th, we carved our pumpkin (if carved too early, the pumpkin is moldy by Halloween) with daddy! Reed and Eve did an excellent job getting out all the seeds and pumpkin pulp. Mommy drew the face, but the shapes were decided by Reed and Eve. As is custom, daddy carved the face. A good time was had by all! Oh and a bonus - mommy baked the pumpkin seeds after they had dried!

Getting out all the stuff!

Taking it very seriously.

The finished product!

1 comment:

Sebastian Clouth said...

Hello! I am the Family editor at Before It's News, a people-powered news site serving over 4 million people a month. We publish over 4,000 user-generated posts each day at BeforeItsNews.com.

I was wondering if you would be interested in receiving a short email of our top 5 Family stories each week? We have a lot of stories that the mainstream media don't cover. I think you'd find it a great source of unique information. If it's ok, please just email me at Zstieber@beforeitsnews.com with a yes and your blog name. You have my iron-clad promise that your email address will not be used for any other purpose or be added to any mailing lists.

I would also be your personal contact at Before It's News, should you ever have questions or need anything. 

By the way, we also offer free WordPress blog hosting, and we can syndicate your RSS feed, if you're interested. Just let me know.

Thanks! -Zack Stieber