June 2012

Monday, January 9, 2012

Boxes, Sleep, Pumpkins, and New Stuff

Yes, I am still updating about November, but I am getting closer and closer to being all the way caught up! My goal is to be caught up by the end of January - so there will be lots of posting before then :) Anyways....

I love how children can take the simplest thing and have hours of fun. Who ever said that to have fun you have to spend money? I don't think anyone! Every other week I get a box of fruits and veggies delivered to my door (so awesome - they try to get it as local as possible). Reed and Eve LOVE helping me unload the box and put the produce away. My day is already better when I see how excited they get to have apples, bananas, cucumbers and such. But, the best part is that they take the box and just play and play! They go on train rides, airplane rides, on a spaceship, hide from mommy, and many other things! I love it!

Being happy in the new box/toy for that day! November 11th

Sleep is always a good thing! I love watching my babies sleep - I think it's the cutest thing. Aria and Daddy took a (much needed) nap. So cute!

November 12th
 I am not sure what Eve was looking at, but I love her mesmerized look! Also, check out the post-nap hair - always a sight to see!

November 12th
 November 20th - We got pumpkins from someone and we decided it would be fun to paint them! The kids also wore their new Thanksgiving tie and bows to church!

Reed took this one of me holding the pumpkins I had painted.

Reed shwoing off his pumpkins and new Thanksgiving tie!

Eve showing off her new Thanksgiving bow!
Aria loves it! Taken December 4, but she did wear it on the 20th as well!

No comments: