June 2012

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sleeping and Sisters

 I LOVE pictures of sleeping babies! There is something very calming, beautiful, and serene about sleeping babies. I usually don't get too many photos of my babies sleeping because they are in their cribs and I don't want to disturb them. Also, the crib is in a closet (yes, all 3 of my children have slept in a closet for the first part of their lives) and that door does not open and close very quietly. But, February 11 must have been a very sleepy day for Aria. I opened her door and this is what I found:

She just looks so peaceful!

So beautiful!
 She didn't even wake up when I took the pictures! She was just so sleepy and cute.

She did wake up a little while later. I left her in the crib for a minute to go get something from the front room. She started talking (she loves to talk) and when I came back I found this:

Toys are so much fun! 
 I also found the little girl who was responsible for the toy-giving:

Happy Eve
Eve was so excited to give Aria the stuffed animals. She put the entire contents of the drawer into the crib. Thankfully, all the toys were stuffed animals and nothing hard. Eve was so happy when I walked in. She said, "Look mommy! I gave Aria the animals!" She was just so proud of sharing with her little sister. Ahhh.... sisterly love! :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So adorable - both sleeping Aria and generous Eve. What delightful girls you have!