June 2012

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 1st

 Nothing about February 1st was out of the ordinary or extraordinary really. The only thing that made it great was being with the 3 cutest kids in the world! I just love these little bugs!! Yes, my life is much more busy and complicated in a way that I did not fully understand before becoming a mother. That being said, I would not trade it for anything in the world. Being a mom is such a precious gift that I have been given. I know quite a few people who struggle with infertility and are just heartbroken. Honestly, I can say that I would be heartbroken as well. There is something about being a mom that is irreplaceable - maybe it's their smiles, the way they hug, the way they love and trust you, watching them grow up, or perhaps, the joy that I feel when we have fun together. I hope I take enough time to tell my children how much I love them! They are such special people and have made me a better person. I love you Reed, Eve, and Aria!

Aria loves chewing her fingers.
Hi! What are you doing?

A little blurry, but Reed is just so cute in this picture.

Eve would not look at me, but this picture turned out cool.
Aria and Lightning McQueen 

No comments: