June 2012

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I used to think that my favorite sound in the whole world was a child's laugh. Well, the other day I discovered a sound that I love even more -- two children making each other laugh and giggle. I call them Giggle Wars. This has started at my house, and I love it! Reed will laugh at Eve and then she laughs back. Then, Eve will laugh at Reed and he will laugh back. It really is so adorable!! I always find myself laughing with them :) I hope to catch it on video someday.

I have a bunch of random pictures that I have been trying to download for a few days. I kept getting an error message, but finally figured out what it was. So, here are some fun pictures of the people I love the most :)

Reed is very fascinated with shoe laces and shoes in general. He will spend a good 20 minutes tying and untying shoe laces.


I usually strap Eve in to her bouncer since she is so wiggly now. But, one day (this was in mid-May sometime) I did not because I wanted to see what she would do. She scooted down until she got to a certain angle and then stopped scooting! Yeah, I was shocked! Then, she would try and try until she pulled the bird to get the music to start. Smart girl! She was very proud of herself after all was said and done :)


I found a random picture of Tyson....ah, cute Tyson! We love our daddy!

The other day we went to mall play area and apparently it was the grand re-opening (yeah, I didn't even know it had been closed)! There were TONS of people there plus some snacks, a balloon guy, and even people painting faces (although I never actually saw the face painters, I saw their work displayed on some of the kids' faces). They had redone the play area to have a more "green" theme. The ground was a big map of the world; the climb-on toys were animals, recycling trucks and trash. Reed was a bit reluctant to venture out into the masses, which I completely understand. Some of the older kids can be quite brutal and everyone was pushing and shoving. He did, eventually go on a few toys, but mostly he stayed on the bench watching the train circle the top of the mall.

Reed ventures out into the wild!

Eve was chillin the whole time

The new play area
Watching the train pass by

I am one of those proud moms. You know, the ones who think their kids are the cutest ever! Yeah, that's me :) I just love my kids and think they are adorable! I mean, seriously, is there anything cuter?! I think not :)

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Your kids ARE so cute! And I can't wait for those cute kids to come play with my cute kids!! We have lots of things planned already to keep them entertained!

shauntelle said...

of course they're hot i mean look at their shared gene pool

mama donk aubri jo said...

congrats to your mom! and i love Reed's shark shirt too, I am destined to make shirts for my boys like that some day they would be so easy. and I love the bouncy chair mishap that happens to Rylan from time to time as well, especially when Beckham helps me put him in there :)