June 2012

Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough

I seriously can't get enough cute pictures of my kids!!! I know, I know, there are already a ton, but here are a few more :)

** Just a quick Eve update - I took her to the doctor on Friday (June 4th) and everything seems to be fine. No more blood. Phew! Going off soy has definitely been more challenging than I thought it would be. Who would have guess that there is soy in chewing gum or prenatal vitamins? Not me. But, I am learning. It has taught me to always read labels and that making something from scratch is usually better for you and better tasting. It just makes for a lot of preparation! But, it is worth it to keep my little girl healthy and happy :) She weighed in at 16 pounds 3 ounces! Still growing like a weed :) **




Cheesy Reed

I think is one of my all-time favorites :)

Happy Eve

Silly Reed

I don't even remember what was going on, but I had to get this picture! It was just so cute :)

I missed Reed's actual smile, but loved how Eve was looking....Sorry Reed!

Cute Eve

3 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

hand in mouth must have hand in mouth :) Reed and Gavin totally have the same cheeser smile so cute :)

taylor said...

You do have some cute little kiddies! Love all the chubby cheeks :)

shauntelle said...

hey nae, so isla had an appointment the day before eve and she is officially 14lbs 10oz, just for comparison purposes, though i think a pound difference may be in cheeks alon who know..gorgeous