June 2012

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny Reed

Reed just makes me laugh on a daily basis. He has a new love for shoes. First, it was wearing daddy's shoes around the house. Now, it is wearing mommy's heels around the house! He scoots his feet across the floor so he doesn't trip and is just so proud of himself when he succeeds!

He also has become quite the master at bartering. Here is a little dialog to demonstrate.

"Reed, you need to take 5 more bites. Then, you can be done."
Thinking, Reed looks at his fingers, holds up two of them and says, "Two."
"No, you need to eat 5 bites."
Thinking again, he holds up four fingers and says, "Four."
"Sorry, buddy, you need to take 5 bites."
"Five?" while holding up five fingers.
"Yes, 5."
"Ah" (which means ok).

He has improved. He used to just say, "Zero", but it seems that he actually gets the concept of bartering for something you want! Funny buddy :)

Mommy's shoes....

At the park....

Climbing....always!

Notice the tongue. He is always sticking it out!



Red putting on my shoes. He is always a jabber box when the video is not around, but the moment I push record - silence! Any words can be considered bonuses :)

1 comment:

mama donk aubri jo said...

that is funny, gavin loves to put my shoes on as well, my favorite is when all my boys put on my tall boot and call them their cowboy boots, and the other day I came out and Gavin was buck naked out of the shower with my heels on :)