June 2012

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

Easter weekend was a bunch of fun! We loved watching conference! I am always so inspired by some of the talks. It just seems like the Lord knows what we need to hear. I am truly grateful for the inspiration of the Spirit.

We also got to see the cherry blossoms in Bethesda, MD. There is this neighborhood called Kenwood that has amazing cherry blossoms every ear. All of the streets are lined with the trees and it just looks amazing - like pinkish popcorn! Sadly, our zoom wasn't working, so the pictures are not quite as great as they could be, but it was still beautiful!

Reed loved walking around and seeing the pretty trees. He also found a favorite rock that he kept climbing on - all boy, that one! Eve enjoyed being stroller around! She even looked at a few blossoms. All-in-all a good like trip! I do enjoy the beauties of nature - especially Spring time. (Lucky for me that I don't have allergies to all the pollen...so I really do enjoy Spring!)

The Cherry Blossoms!


Reed helping mommy with the stroller! He's such a big boy now!

Mommy and kids....

Reed on his favorite rock! He's actually smiling....hurry, take a picture!



More blossoms....

Reed staring off into the distance.

Mommy and Eve...I love the striped leggings! I wish I could pull those off that well!

More blossoms....

Eve cracking a smile.....just happy to be there!

Blossoms.....

More blossoms....
Walker Family Love

This is what happens when you don't count and take a picture!

More blossoms...

Reed wouldn't look at me until I told him to stick his tongue out....so, that's the best we could do!

3 comments:

Shelise said...

I remember you posting pictures of this last year. I seriously can't get over how beautiful it is there.

Eve is looking might cute. Don't worry, the whole picture issue with Reed will probably get worse if he's anything like Hudson. lol.

La said...

those trees are insanely gorgeous!

and your kiddos are insanely cute!

mama donk aubri jo said...

i love cherry trees, so gorgeous, wonder if they grow in northern utah well, love that street! oh and you guys are cute too :)