June 2012

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Digger Park

July 30th was a 'Fun Friday' at Chestnut Hills Park aka Digger Park. It was absolutely the most perfect day to be at the park. The humidity was down, there was a nice breeze, and the trees shaded much of the park. We stayed for hours and enjoyed the whole time!

One thing that amazes me about Digger Park is that there are toys that are the "park's toys" and they have stayed at the park. I guess some toys may be missing, but there are a bunch of toys that are there for public use. I think that is awesome!

Reed did a bit of digging and going down the slide, but mostly, he wanted to sit in the swing. No surprise. He could literally sit in a swing all day, if I would let him. Eve also tried out the swing for the first time! She just giggled and loved every minute of it. Here are some of the pictures of our adventures in the swings.

He is now a fan of "under dogs"...."Mama, I need unner dog (under dog). I need it."

That is a 'pure joy' grin!

I love swings! I love swings!

Hey!

So cute.

Here I come!

Priceless :)

Yeah for swings!

Reed just so content with the swing.

I loved this picture so much, that I edited it to make it more centered and things.

Same picture! It is one of my new favorites of Eve. This is truly Eve :)

1 comment:

Família Tabosa said...

Janae parabéns.... seus bebes são lindos...

Que gracinha!!! e Eve esta crescendo rápido.

Abraços

Priscila Rocha