June 2012

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7 Months

I can't believe that Eve turned 7 months on the 23rd of July! Time seems to be whizzing by with nothing I can do to stop it! Crazy! It was a fun day at home playing with lots of toys and getting ready to go to Grandpa Rowberry's house :)

At 7 months Eve is a little something like this:

* Sitting up
* Babbling nonstop with some "mamamamas" and "bababas" in there
* Army crawling in a variety of different ways (all a great time to watch!): "half and half" - left arm - normal army crawl and right arm - in a normal crawling position (she army crawls with the left and then normal crawls with the right); the "seal" crawl - she uses both of her arms to move forward at the same time and drags her legs behind her; the lunge - she gets up on her hands and knees and then lunges her body forward toward the object
* Her first tooth is almost through her lower gums (in fact, it broke the gums on July 26th with the second following on July 31st)
* As happy as can be!

I seriously can't believe she is getting so old! What happened to my little infant? Well, it certainly has been a ride for the past 7 months. Eve s definitely more expressive than Reed was at her age. She is always talking, giggling, and even crying in certain situations!

Yes, I am still doing the no dairy, no soy diet until I stop nursing/Eve turns 1 year. So, we will see how it all pans out!

I love you, little miss! Keep growing healthy and strong!

I just love little naked babies! Eve showing off her awesome legs :)

Thinking....

"Got the ball."

Well, at least one of the two is looking and smiling.

Eve was very intrigued by Reed's tape measure.

"Yes, it is yummy!"

Reed concentrating on his tools.

Hammering really is serious business.

1 comment:

mama donk aubri jo said...

so stinking cute, I love Eve's first pose, makes me think she is doing yoga :) all my babies have been excellent at yoga poses :)