June 2012

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If you need a laugh....

you can definitely count on Reed to help you out! His recent milestone is opening and closing the screen door! He would do it for hours if I let him. He did it for 1/2 hour straight for a couple of days in a row! Yeah, he's a little obsessed :) But, the funny part is that he puts his face on the screen and it makes these funny faces! On a not-so-good day the other day, Reed did this and I laughed for a good 5 minutes before I could stop! It really made my day much better! Thanks for making me laugh, little man! I love you!




Reed opening and closing the screen - what fun!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Wow! Now that he's gotten the hang of walking, he's sure taken to it! He's so darn cute and I love watching these little videos you do, Janae. Too much fun:)
--Elisha

taylor said...

I know I probably say this every time I comment on your blog, but Reed is so cute!! My goodness! I love looking at all your pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! He is so cute! I love that kids are entertained with the simple things in life:)