June 2012

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quick Baby News

Just a quick update before the long update: Aria Janae Walker was born August 19, 2011! She was 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19.7 inches long. She arrived at 3:32 a.m. Labor was done natural and the after effects of that are still totally worth it to me. Welcome to the world, little Aria! She is doing great and already back up to birth weight (probably more by now). Here are here going home pictures! More to come later :)


Sleeping is a talent of Aria's

I just love little babies!

4 comments:

Jason and Elisha said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats to you all and a full recovery:)

Stacey said...

oh my goodness, congratulations. she looks so big and beautiful and healthy. i cant wait for the story. i just had my babies on tuesday, the 23rd. they came early at almost 34 weeks and are so tiny, thats why i say aria looks so big. hope all is going well and that you are adjusting well with 3.

Melinda said...

What a perfect, beautiful baby! I hope the whole family is enjoying her.

Deanne said...

She's beautiful! Congrats and I hope you are doing well.