June 2012

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Recent Videos: May

I have been a slacker at posting and taking videos of my children, but here are the few that I have from the month of May. I must admit, they are pretty cute :) They are just growing up so fast! It's hard to believe that #3 will be here in less than 8 weeks! I am freaking out a little bit, but am sure that everything will be just fine. :)
It looks like only video will load right now, but it's a really cute one! While Reed and I were dusting, Eve was playing on the couch with all the cushions off. She found a little Jesus statue that I had taken off the piano. She picked it up and immediately started rocking him without any encouragement from anyone! I just thought that was so precious! The video doesn't catch quite the whole thing because she gets distracted by the camera, but it catches a glimpse of little Eve being  an awesome nurterer :)


Taken May 5, 2011

No comments: