June 2012

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Recent Fun :)

Just some cute pictures demonstrating some of the random fun we have in our little apartment! Enjoy!

Happiness is Free

Every other week (and sometimes every week) we get a box of fruits and veggies delivered to our door - some locally grown and some not, depending on the week. But, they are always super delicious and so fresh! I love it! We eat a lot of those things in our house, so it is worth for us :) Well, Reed and Eve both love to help me put the food away and sometimes just start eating whatever they have in hand. It serioiusly makes me laugh when I pull out an apple from the fridge and it has little Eve bites taken out of it. She has to taste almost everything before putting it away. Anyways, at the end of April, Reed started to get creative with the box that our produce comes in. I was putting stuff away and then I heard start giggling and talking, but couldn't see him. Turns out, he thought it would be fun to get in the box and try and shut the lid. Love the creativity! It just goes to show you that you can have fun doing anything!

Reed kept saying, "Close the lid mommy. Close the lid." Then I would close it and he would laugh and laugh!


 Preschool: Colors! (End of April)

Reed learned all about primary and secondary colors. He even got to choose two primary colors and mix them together in a bag to make a secondary color. He said that he wanted to make green - so he mixed together blue and yellow. He was overjoyed when it made green and kept talking about it and talking about it! He also got to do his hand prints in yellow, blue, and green. It was the best day ever :) Green rocks, apparently :)

Reed was so proud of his green hand prints.


Mommy's Little Helper (May 5, 2011)

Reed loves to help me around the house. Sometimes it takes twice as long to do something, but he just has to help me. Eve is becoming more and more like that as well. Eve's favorite is to help with the silverware - putting in and taking out of the dishwasher, but also enjoys sweeping, throwing things away, and putting things away. Reed loves to help vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, put things away (usually), scrub the toilet (awesome!), and clean windows/mirrors. Here is just how happy he is to help me dust:

Yeah, I hope this lasts for at least a few more years!

 Sunglasses (May 15, 2011)

I went to a consignemnt sale in April and found some kid sunglasses for super cheap. There were two pair in the bag, one with Lightning McQueen on themn (a Reed favorite). I was excited to have something to protect those little blue eyes of my children. Well, the Lightning McQueun glasses got broken after about a day (I think Reed was trying to make it bend a weird way), but we still had the green pair. Our neighbor, Donna, rasndomly brought over some other sunglasses a few days later. They were black and specifically for Reed. Well, here is our sunglasses fun!

I thought Eve would take them off as soon as we got them on, but she didn't. She actually really enjoys wearing the sunglasses around, even if they are a little big.

I think I have a new favorite picture!

Reed showing off his sunglasses from Donna.

1 comment:

PriceFamily said...

I'm such a lucky Aunt! My nephews and niece are so dang cute!!