June 2012

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks, Aunt Tifani

This post is dedicated solely to Aunt Tifani! She sent Reed a shirt, jeans, and Vans for Christmas and even Eve got cute little Vans. I always know that my children will have something cool to wear because of Aunt Tifani! Thank you, hank you, Aunt Tifani! Everything is just so cute!


The kids with their new things from Aunt Tifani!

Reed trying to give Eve loves and kisses

Reed did such a good job holding up Eve's head.

I love my babies!

I love little baby shoes!

"Oh, what is that?"

So cute!

Thanks, Aunt Tifani! Reed loves his new shoes so much that for over a week, those are the only shoes he wanted to wear even though they were a little big on him.

Strike a pose

1 comment:

The Black Widow said...

YES! My very own post! They look so stinkin' cute!