June 2012

Friday, February 12, 2010

More January

January has been such an interesting month. Here are some other exciting happenings in the Walker home!


Reed discovered my breast pump and wanted to be like mommy. Apparently he thinks that milk comes out of his belly button. It made me laugh so hard! He even knew that you attached a bottle for the milk. Observant! This is one of those pictures to show his future wife :) He he he....

Just chillin'

"Hmmm, what should I do next?"

Reed found a new love for reading books on our bed. He requests it frequently.

He gets under Tyson's blanket and looks through tons of his books.

This is the outfit she came home from the hospital in! I can't believe it! She is now too long for it.

Look at those eyes......stunning :)

"Hey, big bro!"

Kisses and loves for Eve

"Mom, I am being soft.......promise"

The back ruffle....gotta love it!

Reed took this picture himself!

Tummy time is always fun :)

The end of January snow storm.....will it ever stop?

Reed has a great time, until he got cold

He even helped daddy make snowballs

And he loved putting his fingers in the snow with his gloves on (he was really amazed with his gloves and claps every time he puts them on)


Here is Reed walking in his daddy's shoes - literally :)


Playing in the snow

5 comments:

heather said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw the picture of Reed and your breast pump. So funny.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

what a cute baby girl! she is absolutely adorable!

Jason and Elisha said...

I loved Reed's giggle when the snow hit you:) So sweet! What a cute family you guys are turning out to be! Yeah!

Megan said...

I just have to comment that my boys thought I fed the baby from my belly button for the longest time! (we're talking into grade school). Just one of those things I wasn't eager to clarify. I think they got confused because I told them how the baby got fed throught the umbilical cord and that was attached to the baby's belly button . . . I don't know.
It's just funny!

Bloom Family said...

Oh, Reed looks like a sweet big bro. :)