June 2012

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some January Happenings

So, January was a bit of a crazy month that seems to be bleeding into February. It's all the dang snow! I am going through a bit of cabin fever. With a new baby, I am already inside more than normal, but all this snow is keeping us inside more than I would be with just a new baby! Ugh....and it is busy season for Tyson (not because of taxes....he is an auditor) which means super long hours. So, yeah, it's kind of been the perfect storm for cabin fever. But, I know that one day it will end. Here are just a few of the things we did in January. Don't worry, I have plenty more pictures to post. (I just got the internet back because Tyson has been working at home either part or the whole day due to the snow. He needs the internet to work.....thus, a lack in posting

On New Year's, our friends, James and Amy, came over to meet little Eve. Their son, Caleb, and Reed had a blast in the wagon together!

Another sleeping picture, but this time it's of Reed!
"Look what I can do!"

Playing the piano

It's those baby blues....Eve's eyes are so beautiful as well. I think they are going to be deeper blue than Reed's, but just as beautiful!

Reed and Eve riding in the wagon

Eve not quite knowing what to think of it all

I can hardly get Reed to smile anymore, so I had to post this one. Yes, we did give him a hair cut....finally :)

Reed found Tyson's shoe one day and said, "Dada! Bye bye (because you put on your shoes to leave)!" Then, he put one on and started walking all over the house. So cute!

1 comment:

Jay, Sherri and Ethan said...

Contrats Janae! Your new little one is adorable and Reed is getting so big!