June 2012

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eveisms

Eve has, thus far, been a great, all be it, sleepy baby. Besides sleeping, she enjoys a whole host of different activities! She loves eats super fast, burping various times through out the day, and loves having her diaper changed what seems like a million times per day (wel, maybe not loves it, but she doesn't mind diaper changes, so that is a plus). She also really loves smiling, cooing, aaahhhing, and playing with her tongue. She has become quite a talkative little baby - foreshadowing of what is to come! Her most recent favorite activity is finding her fingers and trying to get them into her mouth. She is simply fascinated by it! She has laughed a few times (usually when she is almost asleep) and loves to be around people.

She is growing like a weed! She has outgrown her newborn clothes and even a few of her 0-3 months shirts. She is fitting nicely into her 0-3 months clothes, besides the pants. Both of my babies (and a lot of other babies I know) have this thing where they have longer torsos than legs, so the outfits don't really fit at the same time. Ah well. Eve actually seems to have a little bit longer legs, so she can pull off the 0-3 months pants, but they are still big on her. Ah well.....

I love this little baby! It is hard to think that she will be 2 months this week! One of the things I love the most is when she stares at me with her deep blue eyes and smiles at me! I have not been able to take a good picture of her smile yet, but it will be coming. Don't worry :) Here is beautiful Eve Sarai!


Sleeping, of course

Bath time is another favorite, except the getting out part...

This is a classic Eve look.....just staring, completely content

Love the double chin!

Reed was getting a bit jealous of all the pictures of Eve, so I took one of him as well.

She has found her fingers!

Reed kissing Eve's hand....how sweet!

Big yawn...

I don't remember what she was focusing on, but focusing on something

Tongue out in pursuit of fingers.

Look at the cheeks...I love them!

Just trying to figure out what's going on.

3 comments:

The Black Widow said...

Legs longer than torso... sounds like she might take after her aunt Tifani. I will teach her all I know.

Holly said...

She is beautiful. I have to laugh because I swear Paislee came out making cooing noises and all though she doesn't speak very clear she never shuts up! Therefore I will have to say we are both going to have very chatty girls!

shauntelle said...

hello my little chunky monkey