June 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ravenwood Park

June 14, 2012 was a nice break to go to Ravenwood Park (literally through the gate at the end of our street). Thankfully, most of the parks here are shaded because it is so hot! The shade makes a HUGE difference in dry heat. I didn't notice that so much in humidity - shade a little difference, but not as much as I wanted it to. I always just felt sticky. I do prefer dry heat to the stickiness of humidity. 

We played on the playground, but the favorite toy for everyone is the swing! Reed and Eve were even excited to sit in the big kid swings this time. They often prefer the baby swing because they don't have to hold on as tight when I do 'under dogs'. Good 'ol park fun! 

Such a big girl 

Aria was concentrating on the chair.

Can you tell that she loves the swing?!

Reed is getting so big!

The girlies 

No comments: