June 2012

Friday, November 5, 2010

Favorites

I have been meaning to post about some on my favorite things for a while now. I keep forgetting to actually type it out....so, here it is. Mostly, this list is comprised of favorite things that my kids do :) and this is by no means the end of my list - I'm sure it will keep going and going.

Janae's Favorites:

** Hearing Reed and Eve make each other laugh in the back of the car
** Hearing Reed sing all sorts of different songs (clean up, abc's, old macdonald, book of mormon stories, snowman, etc.... the list just keeps going)
** Hearing Reed make up his own songs
** Hearing Eve laugh
** Watching Reed play the piano, then stop to turn the page of whatever book he has out, then hear some more of the 'song'
** Dancing with Reed and Eve (and Tyson when he is home)
** Watching Eve find something that brings her pure joy (doll, train, car, books)
** Hearing Reed read to himself
** Watching Reed play with other kids
** Seeing the look of happiness on Reed's face when he figures something out
** Giving and receiving hugs and kisses
** Spending time with my family
** Playing the piano for fun
** Finding a new game that we all can play
** Doing crafts with Reed
** Doing preschool - I really love it!
** Seeing Eve and Reed smile
** When Reed asks questions (such a curious boy)
** How favorite toys are never the ones you think they will be
** When everyone is happy and content

Fun pictures from recent happenings!

Week 2 of preschool - after it dried from the rain

I love that some of Reed's favorite toys are things that we did not purchase - for example: the Swiffer vacuum (given to us by my mom), and Tyson's old gun case that broke last year when coming back from hunting (gift from Tyson's parents). These two 'toys' are played with perhaps the most frequently in our house. We are supposed to get rid of that case, but Reed loves it so much!

Saturday, October 23rd - we were supposed to see a fun little show in DC at 10:30 am. We left our house with 45 minutes to get there - plent of time, or so we thought. Well, it turns out that traffic was HORRIBLE!!! There were all these events downtown and the 66 was back up for miles and miles. We were on the 66 for an hour and were not close to being where we needed to be. So much for planningin advance, right? So, we decided to go and see Iwo Jima since Tyson had not seen it in a while. It turned out to be a lot of fun!

Daddy and kids :)

I had never really read this side of the memorial - I love it :)

If that's not the cutest picture ever, I don't know what is!

I love how you can see the Washington Monument and the Capitol - a great view!

1 comment:

PriceFamily said...

The one of Tyson and Reed, they have the exact same smile. So cute!! I can't wait to see those cute kids of yours.