June 2012

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bouncing Baby

Well, Blogger won't let me upload pictures at the moment, but here is a post about my little bouncing baby.

Eve loves to bounce. She has loved it from the time she was just little. (I know, she is not super big, but when she was a lot smaller). Her bouncy chair has been and still is one of her favorite things.

When she stands, she loves to bounce. She just giggles and giggles, so cute. She also bounce her upper body when she is sitting down. Most of the time she will look at you, bounce a few times, giggle, then bounce some more. She really does love to bounce.

Recently, she has started bouncing to the beat in music. She loves music probably as much as Reed does. She loves dancing with us, but the other day she bounced to the beat! It was amazing. I was sitting on the couch watching her play with something. Suddenly, a new song came on. She looked up (that's where the ipod is), listened for a couple seconds, then bounced to the beat! Yes, my baby has rhythm! She loves bouncing to music now. She is talented :) Thus, she is my bouncing baby!

No comments: