June 2012

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Games We Play

Reed loves doing so many things now, it is hard to keep track of everything! He recently has become an expert sweeper, utensil taker-outer (great word, I know), block picker-upper, and diaper thrower-awayer! I figure that he needs to learn responsibility and chores ASAP before he starts to hate to do them :) There are lots of others games we play together, some of which I happened to get on several videos! Enjoy them!


The expert sweeper :) almost....


I had this toy and was blowing it. Apparently, it was the funniest thing ever...or maybe Reed was just laughing at me?!



"Where is Reeder?" game is one of the all-time faves!


This video doesn't show how hard Reed was laughing just before I started filming (of course). He loved the stick coming up from the holes!

4 comments:

Nathan and Holly Lasha said...

That is the sweetest little laugh!!! I can't wait for that:)

Dianah said...

I love the videos! Your boy is so cute. I would love to catch up...since we live probably 20 minutes from each other.

April said...

NAE!!! I found your blog because of FB!(I hope you don't mind)

Your little guy Reeder is so cute! I will be peeking in from time to time-its been far too long since I have seen you. If you guys pass Utah way let me know!!!!

Bloom Family said...

Reed is getting so big! Al Caleb can do with the broom is chew it. :) How are you feeling these days? Hope you guys are doing well!