June 2012

Friday, May 2, 2008

Graduation, Blessing, and Lots of Fun!

On Saturday, April 26, Reed took his first trip to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake! This his him along with his aunt, Krystal, and Tyson...and of course, the elephant!


On Sunday, April 27, Reed was blessed! I do have to say that he was the best dressed of anyone there!Can you beat a suit with a satin cumber bun and tie! Not to mention that his coat has tails! I will have to get a better picture of the back to show them off :) The blessing was so amazing! I am very grateful that there is a worthy Priesthood holder in my home! My sister, Shauntelle, and her family were able to come up from Vegas! Also, my brother, Michael, and his family were able to come down from Logan! Tyson's family was able to stay the whole weekend and his aunt and her family were able to come from Spanish Fork area :) It was a beautiful day!

The cutest kid in the world!

Almost everyone who came :)

The circle!

My Family

The grandparents
Tyson's family
Grandma and Grandpa Rowberry

These past few weeks have been busy and tons of fun! On April 24-25 Tyson graduated with his Master's degree in Accounting (MAcc). I'm so glad that he is finished! He is as well :) Being the crazy new mom that I am, I was desperate to find a matching cap and gown for little Reed. I looked everywhere for a gown, but no one had them. I thought the bookstore might, but no luck, and I searched everywhere online. Then, I a girl in my ward emailed the phone number of a lady in Provo that rents them out. So, the day before graduation I found Reed a matching cap and gown! I was so excited and even more excited when she had a matching tassel! Isn't he just the cutest thing in the world! I am definitely a proud mom :) The graduation was long, but great! Tyson's family got to come. My parents also flew in! It was fun to see everyone! Tyson was just happy that it was all done with!

Awwww! Daddy and baby have matching caps and gowns!
Tyson's Superman pose

Ryan and Tyson

Jeff, Alex, and Tyson


When we took Reed into the Doctor at his 4-week appointment we found out some amazing news! He gained 23 ounces in 15 days!!!! He weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces :) Well, I guess he's getting enough to eat :) I always worry about that, but am always reassured that he is eating enough! Well, that was 3 weeks ago, so I am assuming he is at least 10 pounds by now, if not close to 11 now :) He's growing so big! This is the picture of him on the scale at the doc's office :) Next is his cute little bath - I just think he looks so cute :) Lastly, we have what I call a sleep sack - it's simply amazing! Thanks Barb and Ryan! We love you!

Wow! I am gaining weight :)

Bath time is much more fun in lots of water!


My sleep sack is amazing! Thanks Barb & Ryan!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post Janae!
All pictures are really nice. Reed and Tyson look so cute in the graduation dress.

Congrats Tyson!

Emily said...

He is seriously so cute! I absolutely love the picture of him with the cap and gown. It was worth the effort to find it. It was fun to have your family at church. They seem awesome!

James and Amy said...

Yeah for graduation! We miss it out there, but I guess you guys will soon be here to join us in Maryland. Reed is looking cuter than ever! When will you guys be here?

Board Game Lovers said...

That cap and gown outfit looks so stinkin cute! Reed is adorable. Congrats my friend!

petty said...

lindas fotos adorei muito minina sua irma esta mto diferent .....
familia linda saudades deles

de os parabns ao seu marido por mim vi as fotos da formatura ficaram mto boas

petty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


happy new year whatsapp status
happy teddy day 2017
ipl schedule live streming
new year images with quotes
new year 2017 wallpaper
happy valentine day wishes
happy new year hd wallpaper

Unknown said...

idm crack serial key
idm crack serial key
idm crack serial key
internet download manager
idm crack serial key
google adsense code converter

Unknown said...

happy new year facebook wishes
happy new year in marathi
happy new year sms in hindi
happy new year wishes in telugu
happy new year in german
happy new year facebook status
happy new year facebook wishes
happy new year in marathi
happy new year sms in hindi
happy new year wishes in telugu
happy new year in german
happy new year facebook status

Unknown said...


thanks giving wishes
thanks giving quotes





thanks giving wishes
thanks giving quotes




Unknown said...


thanks giving wishes
thanks giving quotes