June 2012

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby News :)

Recently, our friends, Colby and Audrey, had a beautiful baby boy - Eli Stone :) So, we went to visit and were comparing sizes! Note the difference in birth weight - Reed 6 pounds 14 ounces, Eli 10 pounds 2 ounces! Right away we noticed that Eli wasn't that much lighter than Reed and Reed was 7 weeks at the time!!!! But, Reed is growing a ton and weighs around 12 1/2 pounds :)

If there is one thing that I love that is completely impractical, it is baby shoes! Reed is not walking quite yet :), but I had to put these amazingly cute shoes on him! Thanks Darby, Melissa, and Heather! I just can't get over how much I love baby shoes!

So, Reed needed some shorts since it is supposed to be getting hotter here in Utah (but, the weather is simply crazy). So, we splurged and went to Baby Gap!!! These are some seriously nice shorts - better than any pair that I own! It's so cute because Reed has a long body and short legs! So, he is growing out of his 0-3 months onsies, but the 0-3 months shorts are still pants on him! I love it :)

Reed is still enjoying tummy time, especially when he has something interesting to look at! He also loves to pose when he has cool clothes on!


So, below is the outfit that Reed came home in! It's crazy because he is growing out of it! His arms are too long for it and when he stretches out, the neckline is kind of like an old man's neckline - kind of saggy because it has been stretched out many times! The difference is that Reed has stretched it out because he is so long and not so chubby :) I love it! So, this is today's picture (May 14, 2008 - 2 months old)


This is the day he went home (March 15, 2008) - He is getting so big! 2 months of growth - amazing :)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Did your friends like that show Eli Stone or just the name Eli and there last name happened to be Stone? That's too funny. I liked that show. I hope it comes back in the fall. Reed is just too cute!

Katey said...

Yeah we're blog friends! Reed is adorable!

-Katey

P.S. My husband's name is Daniel. But Doug is close.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

your little guy is sooo cute!! i love it!

bunkkiness said...

I love that we can be friends online and in person. It's a beautiful thing. I love the blog and the pics of the family!!! One day I will be like you! I don't like posting my name on the www- so you can just say bunkkiness or the name of my blog- A Peek Inside, for what I assume is for your blogroll?
:)

Ady said...

Reed is sooo cute!! I too love the little shoes and baby gap shorts! So fun dressing babies, eh?

Memorable Wrappers said...

Reed is so cute!! Good work guys ;)