June 2012

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Suit :)

So, I forgot to do the updates after Reed's 2-month checkup! Well, he went on May 15th and here are the stats:
Head circumference - 40.5 cm, 66%; Length - 23.2 in, 68%; Weight - 12 lb 6 oz, 65%
All-in-all..he is doing great! I figured it out and since his 2 week appointment, Reed has gained a little over 10 ounces a week! From what I have read, the regular amount to gain is 6-8 ounces...so, Reed just really likes to eat! He is fabulous! I love being a mom! Recently, he has really started talking to us! It's so fun! He makes a noise and then we do it back, then he does it back! He talked to me for 10 minutes the other day! He has chuckled a few times and just loves to smile! He is such a happy little boy :) I love it! I will try and get a video of him talking...it's just so cute! Yes, you can totally tell that I am a first-time mom! I soak up everything that my child does!

In other news, Reed has worn a suit to church for the past 2 Sundays! (Thanks Grandma Rowberry). He is definitely the best dressed there and is such a heart breaker. Here are some photos of his amazing little suit! This is week one -

"I look so good in this suit!"

This is week two-


"I'm trying to do my stone face, but it's a little hard because I don't know what that looks like."

"I'm still a little confused as to what is going on!"

"Hey! How are you? Can I play?"


So, Reed really loves his sleep and trying to wake him up is not always the funnest thing in the world. This is just an example - he starts to wiggle and grunt and averts his eyes from my direction. It makes me laugh, so I had to take a picture just to remember how hard he tries to stay asleep some times :)

5 comments:

Shelise said...

He is so cute. He is really starting to look older. Ya know how they all of a sudden change from a newborn to a baby? Seriously such a cute little face. And you look so good too. Hopefully you're starting to feel a bit of normalcy now that hes getting a little older. Its a nice feeling when it finally comes. You definitely have an adorable child though.

Ryan Rowberry said...

Stylin, man. Absolutely stylin. No one could call you David Reed "Weed Whacker" Walker in this suit. You would just shake those haters off.

petty said...

tem coisa mais linda do que essa em sister !!! a familia agora é grand em kkkkkk felicidades sempre

Megan said...

Its to bad you have so few pictures on your blog. ;) Your Reed is very handsome. We'll see you soon.

Love,
Justin

Anonymous said...

what a stud! He is so cute. I love the suit!!