June 2012

Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 28!!!

Ok, so I know that you guys can't really tell the difference between Reed when he was born and Reed now. So, I thought I would post some pictures of him wearing the same outfit! The difference is amazing! He has grown so much and is actually starting to fit into his clothes! So, the bigger pictures were taken today, April 11, 2008 - day 28 of Reed being part of our family! The smaller pictures were taken March 16, 2008 - day 3 :) Hope you can see the difference!

Day 28 - clothes are starting to fit!

"I just can't stay awake, mom!"

"But, I do have to say that I have great lips! Thanks, dad!"

Day 3 - after his first bath at home

Look how big it is on him!

5 comments:

Shelise said...

congrats. He is so cute. I love newborns. I hope everything is going well.

kristen said...

That was a good idea to post the pictures of Reed in the same outfit- he really has grown a lot! I love the picture of him in his BYU hat. Just think, you're about half way through the middle of the night craziness....between 8-12 weeks they start SLEEPING!!! That's something that I'm not looking forward to going through again ( I don't mind the up in the night, it's the up early in the morning and I have to stay awake for the rest of the day!)...I keep thinking, 6 more weeks to sleep all night. :)

We are... said...

I love that name...Reed! It is so cute! And you were not lying! He is a cutie! Congratulations+!!

Lindzie said...

cute baby! I haven't talked to you in forever and I had no idea that Kristy went into the MTC! Good for her. Hope you are ejoying life!

Jensen Family said...

Janae!!! Hello!!! I am very excited, if you can't tell that I found you! Your baby is so precious I want to eat his face! Oh by-the-way this is Jessica Unsell, just so you know that I'm not some crazy person who wants to eat your child! I love you!