June 2012

Thursday, April 10, 2008

He is growing so big!

So, the past almost four weeks have gone by so fast! It's crazy that Reed is almost one month! It seems so new and yet, I wonder what I did before having a child. I love being a mom! I have been a little overwhelmed at times....just knowing that he relies on us for everything - it is a bit daunting! But, I love Reed more than I could explain! I guess moms would understand....and I thought I did before I was a mom, but I realize now how much deeper the love goes! So, here are some great pictures of our little growing Reed! He is really starting to fill out - still a little skinny guy, like his dad, but his face is filling out! Tyson requested that I take more pictures of him awake.....so, here are the results! Hope you like them!


My sleeping boys! Yes, Reed is showing off his muscles!

A true cougar fan starts early :)

"Just chillin' in my Dino Camo."

"Grandma Walker is the best!"


"I want to touch the camera mom."

"Watch it! I know Kung Fu!"

"Tummy time is seriously the best! Yes, I do have chicken legs and I am proud of it!"

8 comments:

Emily said...

He is adorable Janae! You're such a good mommy!

petty said...

ai sister q bom em de familia feita srsrsr
saudades d vc amiga
bjao linda sua criança

petty said...

ok pode deixar q eu passo pra todos q eu ver os seus endereços certo

nossa nao acredito q eu consegui falar com vcs

mas tbm gostaria de falar com wilsom

Bloom Family said...

We think Reed is so cute! He sure is a skinny little guy :) Glad to see everyone is doing well; we sure miss you guys and wish we could see Reed.

Stacey said...

He is so adorable. I really want to come see you guys but Jules just can't get over this cough she has.

Kara said...

He is just so cute! I love his full lips. I know how it is to have a little skinny baby. He'll soon be nice and chunky :)

Mom said...

Janae and Tyson, Reed is the cutest baby! I am so happy for you two! Don't you just love how their hands are either clenched shut or spread wide open? Sigh... you're making me baby hungry and I still have my 10 month old girl who'd be considered a baby to any other person!! :) Our love to you!

Becca said...

he is SO CUTE!!!