June 2012

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Aria's Blessing

September 25, 2011 we blessed little Aria. It was a beautiful blessing given by Tyson. Aria did a great job and slept the whole time :) We had a great weekend (which I will comment on later) with Tyson's parents and sister. Also, my brother, Justin and his family came into town for the blessing. It is nice to have family support in the things that we are doing! The older I get and the older my children get, I am starting to realize even more the importance of having family around for all sorts of occasions. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the plan of salvation and more especially for the sealing power that binds our family together! No matter what happens, our kids are always ours! That is an amazing promise :)

Thanks to Grandma Rowberry for providing the dress (she made it for my older sister and then all the girls wore it. Both of my girls have also worn it) and thanks to Grandma Walker for providing the bracelet, shoes, and blanket! Side note: Just so I don't forget. The handkerchief on Aria's blanket belonged to her Great-Grandma Walker!

Well, here are the fun pictures (I don't know why they are in random order, but ah well....at least they finally loaded after many attempts).

She found her hands.

Nice and relaxed

Found something interesting to look at

Beautiful Aria



Up close
Aria's bracelet provided by Grandma Walker

I just had to put this one on because Reed's smile was priceless! The Rowberry Side

Walker Family grows by 1

The Walker Side
Blessing Circle: Cody Baldwin, David Walker, Tyson, Walker, David Rowberry, Justin Rowberry

Daddy and Aria

Grandparents






Aunt Tifani has a picture will all nieces and nephews at their blessings!


So sleepy



I just love this one


Shoes also provided by Grandma Walker

Another favorite



Inquisitive

Sneezing :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hard to pick favorites here...she's beautiful in every picture.

Jason and Elisha said...

Yay! So beautiful!