June 2012

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pushing Things

Eve LOVES to push things around - especially Reed's yellow Tonka truck. Reed usually gets upset since it is technically 'his' toy, but doesn't seem to care if he is playing with 'Eve's' toys. That sharing thing is a hard thing to learn. He does well with other kids, but his own sister is a bit tougher. But, it is a work in progress!

Reed also doesn't mind Eve pushing the truck if he is sitting in the truck! Yes, that's right my 11-month-old pushes my 2 1/2-year-old! They both have a great time! Reed loves being pushed around in that thing, but thinks it's awesome (I am going to say the most awesome) when his little sister does it. Sibling love :) I even got a short video of it! Check it out :)


When they get to one side of the room Reed will say, "Ok, turn around Eve."

She just loves to push things - fun times!


Eve pushing Reed. She is super fast, so I only got a little bit on video!

1 comment:

mama donk aubri jo said...

So funny that she pushes while still on her knees, can't be easy! Very cute! I have a picture of my Cohen pushing Beckham in our tonka truck at about those same ages :)