June 2012

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Curls, Self-Portraits, Big Belly

This is what happens when Reed takes pictures....gotta love it :)

I did Reed's hair curly the other day and, though the pictures don't do it justice, it looked awesome! But, after rolling around on the ground and napping, it looked just a little bit fuzzy and crazy. Ah well....I love the curls! So, here are the only curl pictures I could get. (Reed just likes to take the camera when he sees it, so I have to be quick). So, here they are:

He loves to play the piano...he even claps for himself!

Leafing through the music to see what he wants to play....

Cheesy smile, but I still love it :)

Another self-portrait taken by Reed:

Look at those plump lips and white teeth - yes, I am jealous!

Last Wednesday we went down to the Botanic Gardens and saw the most amazing train display ever! They had a room filled with dozens of types of trains and a bunch of little houses (all buildings were made out of plant materials). It was breathtaking! Reed could have stayed all day watching the trains go past him. The only bad thing - my camera ran out of batteries after the following picture was taken! For that reason and because I knew Reed would love to show daddy all the trains, we decided to make another trip sometime soon. So, here is the only picture I could get!

Reed was mesmerized.

On Saturday, we went down to the trains again (that will be my next post, so I am not going to give it away now), but also took a picture of my growing belly (finally...yeah, I keep forgetting). So, here is a picture of me and baby #2 at 36weeks and 3 days! I cannot believe that I am almost officially full-term. But, baby still needs a few weeks of cooking - if she could come at 39 weeks, that would awesome! Hear that, baby?

Our decorated Christmas tree in the background and my highlighted hair (I think this is the first picture of the short hair with highlights) .

Different angle....for all those who care :)

4 comments:

Elisha Jones said...

OH! Look how cute and pregnant you are! So much fun:) I love the curiosity and intrigue Reed shows with everything. Such a sweet boy. Your hair looks awesome, by the way!

Kimber said...

You are SO tiny! So jealous! You look fabulous and we miss you guys!

The Black Widow said...

How are you so tiny! And, I am so glad Reed got the curly hair gene!

La said...

You look fantastic! And Reed is just such a cutie. (I probably say that a lot. Need a synonym.)
Can't wait to see pics of your little girlie! Hopefully she will let you have a peaceful holiday before she makes her grand entrance!!