June 2012

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Tongue and Bath time

For those of you who did not get to see Reed within a few hours of being born (and even if you did), here is a video! He cried for maybe the first 5 seconds and then got really quiet and started playing with his tongue! It was the funniest and sweetest thing. He has been such a good baby and I count my lucky stars (there are a lot to count) because he really has been a joy to have. He's one of those babies that makes you want to have more kids or start having kids :) I just love this video because it just shows Reed's nature - calm and funny at the same time! The next video I took a couple days ago during Reed's favorite time of day - Bath time! He loves the water so much and gets so excited! Lately, he has been moving a ton in the bath. So, I took a longer video to show what exactly he does in the bath. If I would let him, I think he would stay in there all day! It makes me laugh every time I watch it (which is a lot)....so, I hope you enjoy it!





3 comments:

PriceFamily said...

Looks like he will be a swimmer. That is so cute. I think he pushed the duck away on purpose. lol He's doing so good. He'll be crawling and wanting to walk by christmas time. I'm very excited to see you guys.

mama donk aubri jo said...

love the tongue, sweet boy :) and the splashy splasherton, so cute!

We are... said...

Wow! He is getting so big! AND CUTER AND CUTER!