June 2012

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

7 months

I cannot believe that my baby is 7 months old today! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, scared out of our minds, wondering how we would ever take care of a little baby. And yet, 7 months have gone by, I am not an expert (probably never will be), but I know a little bit of what I am doing. These past 7 months have been fabulous, scary, and every emotion you can think of in between. It truly has been great to be a mom! It is something that I would not trade for anything else in the world. So, he are some photos, just to show you how much a baby changes from day 1 to day 214! Amazing how the time flies! Reed, I love you!


The "Now" Pictures:
Sleeping is still one of Reed's favorite things! Thankfully, most of his sleep is at night now :)

How can you not love this picture?!

Baby model Reed - he was looking up at me and I couldn't resist

I finally got a picture of Reed in his push-up position! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks now! Crawling is just around the corner.....uh oh....

This was taken a couple of days ago - the first time Reed ever put his knee down after doing his push-up position! I was so excited :)

I found Reed under our coffee table just jabbering away - he is so funny!

This is his classic look - it should be called "The Reed"

Baby model Reed - I love how close-up pictures make his eyes pop :)

The "Then" pictures:

After his hospital bath, Reed holds daddy's hand for comfort

One of Reed's favorite things - sleeping

I still don't know how he got his leg out of his pajamas - it still makes me laugh

After his first bath at home - the outfit is 0-3 months and he was swimming in it!

7 comments:

kt said...

what a sweetie! Reed is ridiculously cute =)

Chelsea said...

Wow - I can't believe Reed is 7 months old - it has gone by fast, huh? Hope you guys are doing well! (oh, and I really like the outfit in the last picture - it's super babe! :) haha)

The Black Widow said...

I think the very first picture, his profile kind of looks like Mackenzi. He really is the cutest! I am getting really anxious to hold him now, Christmas can't come fast enough!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I think he totally looks like you now! it's amazing how much they change.

mama donk aubri jo said...

oh he is getting so big! i love the push up position, that is awesome! and the looking up at you pics are my favorite, so sweet! i hope you guys are doing great in DC. we will miss you at thanksgiving!

taylor said...

How precious! I can't believe how big Reed looks! He is the cutest little boy ever. :)

Jamie Garlick said...

Wow, he really is beautiful!