June 2012

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The baby pictures!!!




So, I have finally scanned the pictures of our cute little boy :) I decided against showing off everything....poor little guy might be embarrassed if I put everything on the internet. But, if you would like to see other pictures, you can visit me and I will show them to you :) In the first picture, you can really see the spine (apparently, a very healthy one). The second one actually scared Tyson when he saw it at first. He was like, "Whoa! There is something looking at me!"...but, I think it's pretty amazing :) The third is my personal favorite because you can see the baby's profile and his little hand is so close to his little lips :) I'm such a sappy mom-to-be :) Anyways, hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Ben said...

That's great! (And LOL about Tyson, though I do have to say it is kind of creepy. :P)

Brianna said...

I've been waiting to see pics of the little guy. He looks great! I'm so happy for you and Tyson. Hope you're feeling well. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I love it! I can't wait to meet the mini-human