June 2012

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My belly


Well, a few people have been asking to see pictures of my belly...we have only taken two (slackers, I know), but here they are. The first was taken October 30th, the night before we found out it was going to be a boy! The second was taken on December 3rd for no particular reason! Didn't Tyson do a wonderful job putting on the Christmas lights :) I am getting bigger and it's actually a good thing....weird. Little boy is kicking a ton and one Saturday Tyson and I spent an hour in bed just feeling him kick all over my belly. It's pretty amazing feeling it....I'm excited to the meet the little guy in about 3 months!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh, Naenae. You look beautiful! I bet you're just giddy to get to know him. Sounds like you guys are ready for Christmas. Hope you have a good holiday! How are your parents doing in DC?

Shelise said...

I laughed when I read this because Kyle and I did that one night for a long time. Its just so amazing when you can actually start to feel him( "him" because we have a boy too). Hudson is 7 months old now and im still amazed about the fact that hes here. You look so good. Congrats on having a boy they are so fun.