June 2012

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and Nevada Day :)



Today has been a pretty exciting day...it all started with our Halloween party at school. Some of the kids had a bit of a harder time with it, but they were just so cute in their random costumes. I think my favorite was the orange monster who looked like the one on Monsters, Inc. :) I can't get over how cute the kids are!

Above are pictures of our Jack-o-lantern! Inside is we put battery-powered tea-lights that change color! Pretty sweet if you ask me! That is the second bit of exciting news!

Also, it is Nevada's birthday! How exciting for all of us Nevadans :) (such as Tyson and myself)! But, the most exciting news is that we found out the gender of our baby! We did find out that we are having a baby, not a pumpkin, contrary to popular belief :) Anyways, I can't hold it in any longer.....we are going to have a baby boy!!!!! Tyson and I are both overjoyed :) It was so neat to see the little arms, legs, and all his little body parts. The doc said that everything looks good, and he is growing at a healthy rate :) So, we are super excited! As soon as I can get to a scanner, I will try and see if the pictures will scan in, so that we can share our joy even more :) So, those pictures should be coming up soon......I know you are all excited :) We love you all!

3 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Oh Janae! I am so thrilled for you! I love my little guys...there is nothing better than their grubby little hands wrapped around your neck, and their non-stop energy (till you turn around and they've fallen asleep on the floor or something) Boys are so fun!

Brianna said...

Hi Janae-

I don't know if you remember me from High School. I stumbled across your blog the other night and I thought I'd write you. Since I don't have your email I thought this would be the best way to drop you a note and tell you hello. You can comment on my blog at www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com or write me at jaredjohnsonfamily@gmail.com.

I've been reading about your adventures and I can't believe you're married. Looks like you two are well. Are you in Vegas? It seems like forever since I last saw you. Hope you can drop be a line when you get a minute.

Brianna (Combs) Johnson

kristen said...

Congratulations you two! It was nice of you to remember Nevada day as well!I also like the pictures of Kimber's little guy. What a happy, healthy little nephew you have! So, does it feel real yet that you're having a baby?! Enjoy the last 5 months of being pampered and in the spotlight- isn't it fun to be pregnant!? Of course, it's even more fun to have a new little baby. Good luck with everything! -Kristen