June 2012

Monday, October 8, 2012

Self-made Prison and Mommy's Make-up

June 23, 2012 - We got invited to Adam and Kimber's house for lunch and enjoyed eating with Grandma, the Hawkins family, and the missionaries. The kids had a great time (as is custom when they get to play with them), but I think Aria had the best time of all. She made herself her own little prison and loved it! She shows her excitement below:


She got in all by herself. 

Yes, she is super excited!

She also had to test out the wood. It tasted just okay. 

June 25, 2012 - Eve loves to look through my small make-up bag and put some on. She thinks my concealer stick is lipstick (I don't actually own any lipstick, just chapstick that goes in my purse or my pocket), so that's always funny. Here is the result of Eve doing her own make-up! Looks like I have a lot to look forward to. :)


The side view

Eve in all her glory! Her lipstick reminds me of the joker with the painted-on smile. I love the eye shadow above her eye brows! So classy :) 

Reed  needed his picture taken as well. He was feeling a little left out. 

1 comment:

Melinda said...

All your kids are so cute. These pictures are darling.