June 2012

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm back!

Well, after a little hiatus, I am back to the blogging world. I will definitely be updating about our latest happenings, mostly for myself. It's nice to be able to look back and know when things happened. Hopefully, other people out there enjoy seeing my life through pictures and a few words. In case you are just tuning in, we made the trek across the country (well, I flew with the kids and Tyson drove) and are now living in Las Vegas, NV! Yet another adventure has begun for the Walker family. Lots of stories to tell and life has been super busy, but great! So, I am going to get started on my updates! Welcome back, blog - it's been too long. :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Can't wait to hear all about your new place. We all miss you and the family.