June 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February 16th - Gettin Creative

Lately, I have been amazed at the creativity of little kids - mostly as seen in the creativity of Reed and Eve. It never ceases to amaze me what they come up with on a daily basis! Boxes have about a million different uses (other to pack/store stuff) and I recently learned that ice cube trays have at least 20 different uses. Reed and Eve found some clear beads and black marbles to put in the ice cube trays. It was some sort of a game that they invented, but I am not quite sure how to play. It was so entertaining to watch them play a completely made-up game. It seemed pretty intense, but there was a lot of laughter! I love watching them use their creative brains to come up with fun new things!

The ice cube tray/bead/marble game
I also got a little creative on February 16th. I wanted to do something with Eve's hair other than a pony tail. The problem: Eve still have pretty thing hair, so a lot of stuff still falls out. So, I decided just to try 2 twisty things (yes, that's the official name)....and, it worked! It stayed in until after her nap (she is a VERY wiggly little sleeper) - I chalk that up to a success :)

The twisty things

Eve was also very excited to have it done. Also, she is just a little ham :)

I don't remember exactly what he was doing, but Reed was working really hard at something and would not look up for the picture. 

No comments: