June 2012

Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Aria

Well, life at home with Aria has certainly been a lot of fun! The kids have loved holding her, squishing her, giving her loves, and just being around her. They almost love her too much :) It's hard to believe that she is already 3 weeks old! It's been such a time warp. The days go slow, but fast. Tyson has been able to stay home for these past 3 weeks, and I am so grateful! There are many pros to working for a "Big Four" company. The benefits are fabulous! Monday is going to be a hard day for everyone!

Aria has grown a ton and is doing really well. I am still getting used to being up in the night to feed her. That is always the hardest part for me - so hopefully she will keep growing fast and be sleeping through the night as soon as she is able. She is such a sweet heart. There is something about when she looks at you - I feel like she can actually see who I am at this point. I just love her so much! Hard to believe that I can love all 3 of my children with the same amount of love. It still boggles my mind. Well, enjoy these pictures of Aria from the rest of August :)

Eve was SO EXCITED to hold HER baby.

Getting ready for loves....

Loves :)

Sleeping - a favorite past time


First bath at home - of course, there was a big audience. Oh, notice Jared in the background. He came to visit from the 20th-23rd. It was fun for the kids to see Uncle Jared and play with him!

An awake photo!

Her eyes are so calm and just a beautiful, deep blue!

Sleeping...again


She is almost as hard to wake up as Eve was.

I believe Reed took this picture...not bad!

Another Reed favorite

Do you sense a pattern? I love how her arm is up!

3 comments:

shiloh said...

Seems like most newborns have kind of an adorable generic look, pretty similar to eachother. But your Aria already looks like her siblings! I think I see a lot of Reed in her. :)

shiloh said...

And I love your dress. What a good looking family! Hope you adjust soon to less sleep at night and that Monday goes well for you when Tyson has to go back to his job.

kristen said...

What a beautiful, sweet little girl! Glad you were able to have 3 weeks to recover with Tyson home. It is always so hard that first day they go back to work. Enjoy your newest little princess!