June 2012

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Shower and Hair

Last Saturday I had a baby shower for my upcoming little girl! Thanks goes to Jana for putting the whole thing together :) It was just fun to have a party, eat food, and open presents - 3 of my favorite things to do in the world! I am so excited for our little girl! She has been kicking and squirming, so I think she is pretty excited as well :)

I also thought my hair looked pretty dang good in these pictures, so here I am sporting the "not flipped out" or "under" look.

Her first little toy/blanket

Onesies - a must have

Thanks to Barb for this one! They are socks that look like Mary Jane's! Wow, I seriously thought they were so cute!

The crowd....

More people :)

More people :)

More people :)

Sleepers - also a must have

So, I just barely noticed the "ballet slippers" on the bottom of this sleeper! Man, little girl stuff is too cute!!! I wish they made baby/kid clothes in my size!

6 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

aaahhhh! a little girl- with all the emotional, hormonal, moodiness of everything- i am sooo excited for you! can't wait.

mama donk aubri jo said...

girl stuff is the cutest, those sock are seriously so so cute, but i just don't know if you could pull off a onesie :) very exciting and your hair is very cute!

Família Tabosa said...

QUE LEGAL.. VC ESTA GRAVIDA DE UMA MENINA!!!! PARABÉNS.... VC CONTINUA LINDA COMO SEMPRE...

MANTENHA CONTATO

PRISCILA ROCHA TABOSA
S.ROCHA SEMPRE

Elisha Jones said...

Too much fun! You look so beautiful and the hair does look great! Yeah for babies!

dannii said...

i still looove your hair. can't wait for the little one!

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Hi Janae!! Its me, Heidi (Neibaur) Clarke! I found your blog link on Jessica's page... I hope you don't mind! Congratulations on your upcoming little girl! Thats so exciting. You should tell her to come a little early and she can be the DC New Years baby! Reed is seriously adorable. Its so good to see you and your cute family!