June 2012

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a......

On August 17th we went to the doctor to do the 20-week ultrasound! Yes, I know I am a week late in posting, but we left for New York the next morning and things have been crazy around here! So, everyone I talked to thought we were having another boy. I always thought it would be fun to have two of the same gender in a row - so, in my case, two boys in a row. Tyson thought it was actually going to be a girl since he was thinking another boy would be nice. So the verdict is......... (dramatic pause)..........................................................................

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

The ultrasound was pretty clear about that one! I am both excited and nervous to have a girl. I am just getting the boy thing down, now I will have a girl! But, it will be awesome!

If you have any good girl names, please pass them on to us. Tyson and I are having a hard time deciding on girl names we both like. So, we are looking at all options! Yeah for girls! Now, I get to dress her in all the cute girl clothes - Yahoo!

14 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

congratulations! yeah for pink :)

heather said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!!! Girls are just so much fun!

Cami Kidd said...

Thats so great!! Little girls are a lot of fun. Congratulations!

Elisha Jones said...

Oh! How fun:) Congrats! Reed's gonna be great big brother. I though it was going to be a boy, too! For our names, we looked at last names in the family, or moderations to them. Like for Reynolds, Reyn was an option. (not going to use it, though, if you want it:)). Yipee! Happy celebrating!

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

Just an FYI: girls don't HAVE to wear pink. Say no to pink! Say no to pink! There are SOOOOO many other colors in the spectrum!

PriceFamily said...

I agree with Rebecca...BUT i know your favorite color is pink so there is no hope for this girl. she will have to LOVE pink as well. =D

April said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so different but so fun...all the little cute bows and shoes...oh and the drama j/k It was hard but fun to go from one to the other! You will do great! I am passing the names that I loved but got vetoed...Paige, Olivia, Makayla or McKenzie, Savannah...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Girl's are so fun, just be prepared for a little drama:) Now Reed can be the older, protective brother. Cute!

Chris and Mel said...

hey baby mama! congrats on the little girly. can't wait to see another bradly and lorenzo duo... keep on updating.

Bloom Family said...

Congratulations!! She's gonna be a cute girl!

James and Amy said...

thanks for the fruit leather instructions too. I'm looking forward to trying it!

taylor said...

Congrats! How exciting! :)

Nathan and Holly Lasha said...

you are gonna have sooo much fun...little girls are amazing:)Buy lots of pink...you'll wish you had when people tell you how cute your little BOY is...although even in all pink with a pink bow in her hair and in a pink stroller, some people will still say HE...

kristen said...

YEA FOR GIRLS! Girls are AWESOME! That's funny....Tyson's logic is the same as mine was with Elizabeth. I wanted it to be a girl, so I kept thinking it was a boy so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Lucky for me, I was wrong (of course, you love whatever you have, right?) Congratulations, you guys!