June 2012

Friday, February 6, 2009

Reed has got some moves


In January we had a bit of a snow storm. It was pretty crazy - snowing all day. Then, the next day it was raining and sleeting. Yeah, tons of fun. One of the days, I did not even leave the house (except for my 6:30 am jog on a treadmill). Anyways, after the snow slowed down, I decided to take Reed out for his first real adventure in snow. He mostly liked it and just looked around. When we was crawling in the snow, he hated it. He also hated putting everything on to go outside. But, all-in-all, it was fun :) I did have to take most of the pictures upside down, since Reed was holding my hands to walk in the snow. But, they actually turned out pretty cool! In other news, check out the fun videos at the bottom of this post :) I am trying to post at least one video with each blog now - until I run out of videos. Enjoy!



This facial expression is purely Reed. He does this at least a hundred times a day. I love it! Not too bad for taking it upside down!

Reed is such a curious baby! He would just stare and stare at the snow falling and the snow on the bushes and trees.

A car was passing by....

Reed not so happy about crawling in the snow...mostly because his gloves, though keeping his hands warm, were restricting him.

This was Reed looked like for most of our time in the snow. He was just trying to figure things out.

I just love this picture! Again, Reed being curious and trying to get something while in the bath.

Look! You can see his cute teeth! What a handsome boy :)

Aww.....loves for Hughbee

I don't remember why Reed was laughing, but it must have been something good!

Reed's new thing is dancing! Every time he hears music he starts to bounce up and down. His favorite song thus far is "Crush" by David Archuleta (We love are little Utah boy). Check out this video! This boy already has some awesome moves!



Reed has become an excellent crawler! Now, he can crawl forwards and backwards (although, I don't think that is displayed in the video). He even crawls super fast when he gets excited or really wants to get somewhere (like in the fridge when I open it).

7 comments:

bunkkiness said...

Looks like model pics! Reed is beautiful!

Jen said...

Cute baby, Janae!

La said...

Janae he is just so adorable!!

taylor said...

He is such a gorgeous baby! I love the picture of him sitting in the snow, kind of like, "What in the world am I supposed to do in all this?" :)

mama donk aubri jo said...

I love the first two pictures, I will say it again, those eyes man! gorgeous! And Reed and Gavin will get along great, the have the same dance moves :)

The Black Widow said...

I make the same face when people force me to go in the snow too.

Stephanie Abney said...

Very adorable!!!! Fun stuff!!