June 2012

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reed's Laugh

So, after a bit of struggling to get the internet and get settled in our new place..... we have the internet! Yipee!!! Tyson and I decided that we are internet snobs. We just can't live without it! We just moved into our apartment in Northern Virginia and thought we would be ok without the internet. But, we did not even have a phone book and had to call relatives in Las Vegas to find out where certain stores were! Crazy! Anyways, I am posting this hilarious video of Reed from July! There is one thing a day that makes him laugh, and this day it just happened to be a bottle of water! Go figure! Anyways, it my favorite video of him....still :) I will write more later, after Reed is asleep, but I thought I should share this video, instead of keep it all to myself! Enjoy!

5 comments:

bunkkiness said...

He is getting so big!!!! You have such a beautiful family. We really miss you at work. You were a wonderful coworker. Good luck with everything!!

PriceFamily said...

He's so cute!!! I'm glad to help out with your internet problem. =D I know I can't live without it either. I've been spoiled too long with it. Love you guys! See you at Christmas!!

taylor said...

Reed is so precious! It's weird not having you around at work. I hope everything is going great back East! :)

kristen said...

I LOVE baby laughs!!!! What a happy little boy.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Love him!