June 2012

Monday, September 29, 2008

More video footage



So, I love watching videos and since I don't have a lot of time to post what I really want, I will add yet another video of Reed. Lately he has been copying a lot of sounds. He will babble and amidst that babbling will say "Mamamamamama" (but I don't count this as his first word since he does not know what he is saying). Reed also makes funny noises with his tongue and it just cracks me up. I could not get the whole thing on video, but I was able to capture a little bit of Reed copying me! It is so cool to see Reed recognizing sounds and being able to produce the same sounds! Enjoy it :) Oh, the other video is another laughing one. I was above the camera saying, "Boo!" and making funny faces. I just love his laugh!

5 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I miss him! (and you too ;) )

PriceFamily said...

Kenzi used to do the clicking sound all the time. it was really cute. i miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love his little laugh! What a sweet baby:)

Lindsay said...

Hi Janae!! I'm so glad you found us! Your family is adorable. We are so jealous you are living in Virginia! We visited back there this year and LOVED it! We would totally move there if it wasn't so cold :) I'm glad we can keep in touch better with you guys now!

The Black Widow said...

I love my nephew! (His parents are Ok too!) I love being able to see video of him, he changes too fast. I am excited for Christmas!