June 2012

Monday, March 3, 2008

Valentine's, cute babies, and the most recent belly picture :)



So, one of the last two pictures are of me opening a present from my Provo baby shower! Yipee for baby clothes! We put together the baby's room and put all the clothes in his dresser! Man, I am so excited! Sometimes, I just look in his room and can't wait for it to be used by an actual little baby :) 17 days and counting! This second picture is the most recent picture of my belly! It was taken on Friday, February 29th...yeah for leap day! I am about ready to pop! At times it seems weird, yet amazing that I have a little person inside of me! I can't wait to meet him in person!!!!



The weekend after Valentine's we went to Vegas for my baby shower and I totally didn't take pictures! I will get some from Tyson's mom, but we did take some pictures of some amazingly cute little kids! Our nephew, Vance, just had this amazing picture of watching a balloon float to the ceiling. I love the amazement of little kids! We also got a picture of Mackenzi, our niece, at her birthday party! She just turned 2 and loved all of her little presents :) I love little kids!!!!



So, I always love Valentine's day! I am just a sentimental girl, but I love it :) So, Tyson knows how much I love Valentine's day and always plans something super cute! So, this year he came to my work and put a gerbera daisy on my car (they are my favorite). Then, when I got home he had 6 white roses on the table! They were so beautiful :) He did so good! He even cleaned the house before I got home! That was one of the best presents ever :) We went out to Thai food (kind of a tradition to have Thai food) and I ended up seeing two friends there! So, we got home and I thought that was it, but it wasn't! He thought of everything :) He rented "Becoming Jane" because it's a sappy girl movie that he knew I wanted to see (even though he wouldn't have chosen that one) and said that I needed some chocolate, so got me some chocolate-covered strawberries! It was a great Valentine's day! I felt so bad because all I did was make a giant valentine for Tyson! It was a pretty sweet valentine, though, if I do say so myself :)

6 comments:

kristen said...

Yea! An updated blog- very exciting. Good luck during your last 2 weeks...just think, you are so close to being a mommy! Have you had the urge to clean everything? I decided to scrub all our baseboards in the last couple weeks before having Kenna- not so easy to do with a big stomach. :) You better put pictures of your baby online as soon as you can after he comes!

Stacey said...

Ok, I feel horrible that I didn't come to your baby shower but I never got an invitation so I didn't know you had it. I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday to see you. One pointer for the last 2 weeks is take tylenol pm. If you aren't sleeping well because you can't get comfortable or because you are so excited this stuff works wonders and it doesn't harm the baby. It was some of the best advice anyone ever gave me.

Brianna said...

Janae,
I'm so glad you're writing on your blog again. I wanted to tell you how sorry I was that I couldn't make your shower. My kids were soo sick! I didn't feel right leaving Jared with all three throwing up and screaming and crying. I do need an address though so I can send you your little gift. You look great,by the way. Hope you can hang in there for another two weeks!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

ok, your sister looks just like you! crazy! and look how cute your belly is! you have to post pictures ASAP when that baby is born

Stacey said...

So Heidi Nelson is Brett's 2nd cousin once removed or something like that. She saw a picture of you on our blog and said that she works with you. I love how small of a world it really is. I love Heidi, she's doing gypsybug too so you should talk to her about it.

Unknown said...

ola sister!! nem sei por onde eu começo! estou mto feliz por saber q todas estao mto bem familias feitas e felizes ... estou com muita saudades de vcs aff mta mesmo
kkkkkkk sera q vcs vem um dia aq d novo em ? um fort abraço e mtas e mtas felicidades sempre
adorei as fotos .t+