June 2012

Monday, January 21, 2013

The rest of September

I am so far behind, it is a little ridiculous. But, I still want to keep this blogging thing up. Buying a house, moving, and 3 kids just makes for a busy life (not to mention frequent trips to Grandma's, Kimber's , and Shauntelle's). So here is the rest of September that was on my camera. 

Shauntelle's house September 13th - photos taken by Reed:

Aria - not so happy. 

Isla - being curious 
September 17th - Park day:

I must focus. 

That's kind of weird, Mom. 

Eve upside down on the slide. 

This is what they did for most of the time. 

Reed upside down on the slide.
September 27th - McKee Ranch - Preschool field trip:

We got to pet the horses. 

We threw crackers to the chickens. 

We fed the horses carrots. 

Chickens love food. 

We even gave the bunnies some food. 

The animals made Reed laugh and Eve hide. 

The funny-looking rooster. 

Reed being brave and touching a sheep. 

Looking into the pig pen (they were super huge!). 

Eve at least walked by the horses, but wouldn't stop for a picture. 

The pigs. 


Playing after  the animals had been sufficiently fed. 



Aria had fun as well. 

She loved my glasses. 

The toys were a hit on the way out of the ranch. 

Eve finally got over being shy. 

There's my girl. 

September 28th - Evyn turns 5!

We went to BounceU in Henderson and had a blast. I was asked to make Evyn's cake and wanted to try out doing a Barbie cake. It turned out pretty good. Evyn LOVED the cake and Shauntelle and John loved it, too. I was pretty impressed with myself, for a first try.

Here she is - Miss Barbie in all her pink and purple glory:

Front of the gown 

Don't forget the "ribbon" down the side of the dress. It is very important . 

No comments: