June 2012

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

6 Months

I know that I am almost a month late in getting this up, but my youngest baby is already 6 months! Eve has been growing like mad and been such a happy baby! I guess I am spoiled because both of my children have been great infants. Reed was more contemplative, Eve is more giggly and bubbly. I think we have a little Tyson (Reed) and a little Janae (Eve) - so fitting. Anyways, here are the stats at 6 months:

Weight - 17 lbs. 6 oz., 75%
Height - 25.75 inches, 50%
Head Circumference - 16.75 inches, 50%

Yes, she is a little chunky, but I like chunky! It is just so cute on little babies! I have also found that most chunky babies are happy :) Also, man chunky babies are tall (my fingers are crossed for this to come true)!

At 6 months Eve is.....

* Almost sitting by herself
* Tripoding (sitting up, but with their hands in front of them on the ground)
* Getting up on her hands and knees
* Rocking back and forth while up on her hands on knees
* Giggling, laughing, cooing, and making all sorts of interesting noises
* Rolling over like a champ! She still prefers her stomach to her back, but will sometimes lay on her back if she is holding an interesting toy.
* Switching toys from one hand to the other
* Just being a lot of fun


I know I've already posted this picture, but here is Eve at almost 6 months

6 months and counting :)

No comments: