June 2012

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!

So, I haven't scanned in a picture for everyone to see, but I wanted to post the news anyways :) Tyson and I are going to have a baby!!!!! I am 13 weeks along and feeling pretty good. The baby is due March 20th! It's kind of surreal, but amazing at the same time! So, as soon as I can get to a scanner, I will put the picture of the first ultrasound the we got at almost 9 weeks :) I hope everyone is doing well. We will be posting more, we just have to get a new camera....so, look forward to fun and exciting posts from Tyson and Janae :) We love you!

8 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Janae! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! (lots of exclamation points!!!)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Janae!! I am so happy you found me!! It is so good to hear from you and I am so excited about the baby!! You will have to post lots of pics when you get them!! Yay!!

familyof4 said...

Congrats Janae! That is exciting news =0) Glad to hear you are feeling well.

Randee Mecham said...

Hey Girl! So good to hear from you! I still think its so funny the you and my husband served together! Congrats on the baby!

Nathan and Holly Lasha said...

Janae...
Email me if you want to catch up. Obi-dawn@hotmail.com Congrats:)

Holly (Pearson) Lasha

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oh congrats!!!!!

Mandi said...

Janae, My name is Mandi and I work at the Starbucks in Haverhill. I believe we have your Bank of America visa, and this is the only way I could think of to track you down. If this is the right person please email me at a_raser@hotmail.com.
Thanks

Barney Lund said...

Congratulations on the big news. I hope to see you guys around more often.
Hey, I also just added a blog if you wan to check it out.

Again, congrats.

Barney (Lund)