June 2012

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our house!






This is the beautiful house that Tyson and I are living in right now! It's definitely the biggest one on the block and has the coolest stuff on the inside :) The family goes to their summer house in Rhode Island every June and stay there until the end of August. So, we are in charge of making sure the house doesn't fall apart :) We (mostly I) water the plants, feed the fish, water the grass, mow, and edge the yard. It is so nice to have a house!!! The only problem is that I am spoiled now! I want to live in a house right now, when I know that it won't happen for a while. But, it is nice to have your own house, even if it is just for a little while!

The kitchen is one of my favorite rooms because it is sooooo big! She has 6 burners, two sinks, and a great island! Also, the microwave has all these neat button including the reheat option. I don't know how it does it, but you push that button and whatever you are heating up comes out the perfect temperature. The microwave has some sort of sensor in it. It's seriously amazing!

3 comments:

The Black Widow said...

So, I have checked out the blog. Very nice house! Moving back to Provo is going to be quite the challenge, where your apartment isn't much bigger than your storage unit. And Tyson, do you think you could get on board with the family blog? It says "Walker Family" not "Janae's personal site where she mentions Tyson". Just kidding of course! Love you guys!

Ben said...

I have to agree with Tifani -- as much as I love hearing from Janae, I really do think you should post at least one update, Tyson. :P

No, really, I'm so glad y'all are updating this regularly. And I can't wait till you move back to Provo. One more month!

jessica said...

Janae I'm so jealous! I wish someone out here needed me to live in their beautiful home, but our wonderful apartment will have to do for now. Have fun in D.C. I miss it there!